Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Insurance by type
Filter Insurances
Sorry there are no results matching your search




Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Insurance Workers Personal Accident InsuranceVoluntary Workers Personal Accident insurance can help your unpaid workers if they have an accident at work in their capacity as a volunteer.
Commuter Cover CoverCommuter Cover can cover your employees while travelling to and from work and help protect their well-being and financial security in the event of an accident. (Not available in all states).




Goods In Transit Insurance In Transit InsuranceGoods in Transit Insurance provides cover for property while being transported. If your property is lost or damaged in transit anywhere in Australia, they can be restored, repaired or replaced.
Composite Risks Property Insurance Risks Property InsuranceComposite Risks Property Insurance protects your Church or Parish with a broad all in one property policy. It can cover damage, consequential loss, business interruption and loss of fees.
Construction Insurance InsuranceConstruction Insurance puts safeguards in place during construction work. It can cover you for damage that occurs while construction work is being carried out on your property.
Electronic Equipment Insurance Equipment InsuranceElectronic Equipment Insurance can cover you for equipment breakdown, and protect you from associated costs that can jeopardise your services.
Fidelity Guarantee Insurance Guarantee InsuranceFidelity Guarantee Insurance can help by reimbursing your parish in the event of theft, embezzlement and misappropriation by dishonest employees or volunteers.
Machinery Breakdown Insurance Breakdown InsuranceMachinery Breakdown Insurance can protect your parish from budget blowouts when your machinery is damaged or breaks down, including critical air conditioning and kitchen machinery.
Motor Fleet Insurance Fleet InsuranceMotor/Fleet insurance provides cover exclusively for Catholic organisations. It can cover cars, buses and even trailers individually or as a fleet (for more than 10 vehicles).
Residential Buildings and Contents Insurance Buildings and Contents InsuranceResidential Building and Contents insurance can cover private dwellings as well as their contents.






© Catholic Church Insurance Limited (CCI) ABN 76 000 005 210, AFS Licence No. 235415, GPO Box 180 Melbourne 3001. All rights reserved. The information on this website is intended to provide a summary and general information only to clients of CCI. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as advice or considered as a comprehensive coverage of the topics discussed. You should seek independent and professional advice that is tailored to your own circumstances. CCI will not take responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to any persons incurred by the use of content contained on this website.